Up Your Asking Price with a Degree in Real Estate Management
Gain the expertise and knowledge you need to succeed in professional management positions in the real estate industry. NEC’s Master of Science in Management – Real Estate Management online degree can help you develop a deep understanding of real estate specific theories and practices while honing traditional management and leadership skills.
This program is designed to be relevant immediately for professionals currently in the field, as well as those seeking to switch career or industry paths.
Highlights of the Program
This 36-credit hour degree program was created to give students the breadth and depth of knowledge of the industry, management and leadership. Delve into fundamental business topics of organizational ethics, accounting, strategic planning and policy.
Expand your real estate skills in the areas of:
- Gain insight and comprehension into the theories and best practices for application in real estate positions.
- Improve your fundamental business knowledge and practice.
- Develop your expertise in areas of project management, research, strategic thinking as they relate to real estate practices.
- Expand your understanding of the global market and the role of real estate in organizations as a tool for investment and revenue.
Job Opportunities for Graduates in Real Estate Management
Graduates gain the practical knowledge and expertise needed to succeed in dynamic positions of leadership within the real estate industry. Through the comprehensive examination of project management, leadership, logistics and contract management and how they relate to the real estate industry, you will be well versed and prepared for a variety of positions in leadership.
Potential employers for graduates of this program include:
- International Real Estate Development Firms
- Appraisal Companies
- Investment Banks
- Real Estate Investment Banks
- Regulatory Agencies
- Corporations With Large Real Estate Holdings
- Accounting Firms
- Insurance Companies
- Consultancy Agencies
New England College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.).