Discover your path towards success as an accountant in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Apply with No GRE or GMAT requirements
- Learn 100% online with flexible scheduling for busy professionals
- Graduate with your degree in as few as 2 years
- Satisfy the 150-hour requirement for the CPA exam
- Prepare for professional certification programs such as:
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
Master of Science in Accounting – General (MSA) – Online
- Expand your existing expertise and gain the most recent discipline specific knowledge.
- Develop the analytical and decision making abilities to address changing financial laws and evaluate business practices.
- Study the impact of accounting on the future of business and society.
Master of Science in Accounting – Forensic Accounting (MSAFA) – Online
- Learn to detect, investigate and analyze the accounting of large and small organizations
- Develop an expansive knowledge of forensic accounting, investigative techniques and proper preparation and reporting for litigation
- Gain an understanding of how forensic accounting is used in the judicial system.
To learn more about our courses and admission requirements, download our program brochure. It’s easy.