Accounting is an essential profession in today’s global economy. It’s the language of business – a means by which organizations communicate vital financial information. Public and private sector institutions of every size rely on highly-skilled accounting professionals to properly manage their finances and protect them from fraud. That’s why New England College (NEC) offers two online degree programs that are expertly crafted to impart the accounting industry’s latest principles and procedures.
Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) – Online
Discover your path towards success as an accountant in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Expand your existing expertise and gain the most recent discipline-specific knowledge.
- Develop the analytical and decision-making abilities to address changing financial laws and evaluate business practices.
- Study the impact of accounting on the future of business and society.
Master of Science in Accounting – Forensic Accounting (MSAFA) – Online
Explore one of the fastest growing and most fascinating subsets of the accounting profession.
This is the Perfect Time to Get Started
Experience the perks of earning your MSA or MSAFA online from NEC.
- Apply with no GRE or GMAT
- Continue working while you complete our 100% online programs
- Graduate with your degree in as few as 2 years
- Benefit from a curriculum based on the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Core Competencies
- Prepare for professional certification programs such as: Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), and Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
With an advanced degree in accounting or forensics accounting, you can do more than expand your knowledge. You can develop the skills to help build a stronger and more sustainable global economy. Fill out the form on this page to learn more.