Since 1946, New England College students have explored advanced theories in their discipline through dynamic experiential learning programs. With over 30 Bachelor Degree programs, 13 Master’s degree programs as well as a Ph.D. program, New England College continues to provide rigorous and high-quality education through state-of-the-art online programs. Degrees are crafted to provide graduates with an advanced understanding in their specialty as well as a global perspective of civic and social responsibility.
- Completion of degree in less than 2 years
- Rolling admissions allow for students to enter every 7 weeks, throughout the year
- 100% online degree program, with no residency requirement
- 24/7 access to coursework and classes
- GRE or GMAT scores not required
- New England College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.)
Click the links below to learn more about the benefits of pursuing your online degree with NEC.