Online Degree Programs
New England College (NEC) is a small, private, accredited, non-profit institution of higher learning that provides focused, affordable online programs to working professionals. Our objective is to help all students achieve their educational goals by guiding and supporting them from admission to graduation.
Our graduates have achieved their lifelong learning goals and are filling respectable positions across various industries and organizations.
Choose from a Variety of Online Graduate Programs
The online graduate programs at NEC were developed in response to the industry’s need for knowledgeable and skilled professionals who can become leaders in their industry. NEC offers comprehensive graduate programs in a variety of fields that can be customized to suit your interest.
The Benefits of NEC’s Online Master’s Degree Programs
Since 1946, New England College students have explored advanced theories in their discipline through dynamic experiential learning programs. With over 30 bachelor’s degree programs, 13 master’s degree programs, as well as a Ph.D. program, New England College continues to provide rigorous and high-quality education through state-of-the-art online programs. Degrees are crafted to provide graduates with an advanced understanding in their specialty as well as a global perspective of civic and social responsibility.
Other benefits include:
- Completion of degree in less than 2 years
- Rolling admissions allow for students to enter every 7 weeks, throughout the year
- 100% online degree program with no residency requirement
- 24/7 access to coursework and classes
- GRE or GMAT scores not required
- Accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.)