Below is a short list of some of the career paths that some of our students have taken:
- Governmental organizations in upper management
- Advocates in non-profit sector for the uninsured, mentally ill, etc.
- Upper management positions in the for-profit sector
- Educators/teachers in the field of political science or public policy
- Earn their Master’s Degree as a stepping stone towards a doctorate degree
- Own and operate their own consulting firm in public policy
For more information, please contact an Enrollment Advisor.