Master’s Degree Programs
Admission to New England College is based on individual potential, not test scores. Our objective is to help all students achieve their educational goals by counseling students from admission to graduation.
To be considered for admission, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university in the United States, accredited by one of the six regional accrediting bodies.
- TOEFL: Students for whom English is not their first language require a TOEFL score of 550 (213 computer version), or above.
In addition to the basic requirements, applicants must submit the following:
- Completed and signed application form;
- A non-refundable application fee of $100 US for the MSA program and $90 US for all other graduate programs payable to New England College;
- Official transcript(s) of all post-secondary institutions attended;
- Current resume;
- Personal statement describing their background and experience and factors that have led to your decision to pursue a graduate program; and,
- Two letters of recommendation attesting to your professional abilities and qualification for graduate study.
For more information, please contact an Enrollment Advisor.
Transfer Credit Policy
New England College will assess transfer credits that may reduce the total number of credits required to complete the program up to six credits. This will be done on a case-by-case basis. New England College does not grant credit for work experience.