Giving you the opportunity to fulfill your goals.
Admission to New England College is based on individual potential, not test scores. Our objective is to help all students achieve their educational goals by counseling students from admission to graduation.
To be considered for admission, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree from a college or university in the United States, accredited by one of the six regional accrediting bodies.
- Applicants should have the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree. Students are required to use a credentialing organization such as WES.org, ECE, or ACCRO.
- Depending on your undergraduate course of study, prerequisite courses may be required.
- Applicants are required of the equivalent of 2.75 on a 4.0 grading scale; students with a score lower than 2.75 would be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis depending on professional accomplishments and work experience.
In addition to the basic requirements, applicants must submit the following:
- Completed and signed application form;
- A non-refundable application fee of $90 US payable to New England College;
- Official transcript(s) of all post-secondary institutions attended;
- Current resume;
- Personal statement describing their background and experience and factors that have led to your decision to pursue a graduate program;
- One letter of recommendation attesting to your professional abilities and qualification for graduate study.