|The Numbers Behind New England College MSM Graduates*|
|96%||agreed that the MSM degree expanded their knowledge in the industry|
|95%||agreed that the MSM degree developed their skills in organizational management, decision-making, project management, communication, finance, ethics, strategy, policy and planning|
|90%||agreed that the degree helped them to become more competitive in the job marketplace|
|85%||agreed that the degree prepared them for a
|*Data is from the 2013 New England College MSM Graduate Survey fielded in August 2014.|
Which of the nine ways will you choose to build your management expertise? The New England College (NEC) suite of online graduate concentrations in management is designed for maximum value. Choose the concentration that best matches your career goals and prepare to showcase all that’s powerful and transformational about your newfound leadership style.
- Healthcare Administration
- Project Management
- Real Estate Management
- Non-Profit Leadership
Why Choose NEC?
- Apply with No GRE or GMAT requirements.
- Enjoy 100% online learning with flexible scheduling for busy professionals.
- Gain new skills and knowledge in organizational management, decision making, project management, communication, finance, ethics, strategy, policy and planning, and more.
- Benefit from practical learning that applies to your current workplace.
To learn more about our concentrations and admission requirements, download our program brochure. It’s easy.